We are looking for a friendly, service-orientated and experienced floor and bar person with hospitality experience.
- Preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Using a till to take orders and process payments
- Checking customers identification and age verification
- Engaging with customers and advising them about current promotions
- Maintaining a clean and organised bar area, including quickly responding to spills and other health and safety hazards
- Monitoring and replenishing stock levels as needed
- Serving food and snacks
- Clearing tables, wiping surfaces and operating the dishwasher to ensure ample glassware is available
- Someone with excellent customer service skills, including being knowledgeable about products to assist customers
- Enjoy working with others and be able to cooperate as part of a team
- Active listening skills and a good memory for remembering different orders from different customers
- Calm demeanour to deal with demanding customers
- An attention to detail
- The ability to work well in a noisy, high-pressure environment
- Ability to multitask and remain organised during a busy period
Staff meals, cash tips, 20 days of holiday.
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume (PDF documents only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.